[Skip to Content]
What to know about our new banking system conversion beginning May 1st:
April 17, 2017 (updated April 24, 2017):
1) Deposits will now show up immediately (with the exception of holds).
2) Tellers will no longer use the same machines as we are upgrading to a more efficient way to process your transactions.
3) Please bear with us as we are still familiarizing ourselves with the new system.
4) We will now offer e-statements!
5) We will have a new and improved online banking and bill pay system!
6) As of April 17th, we cannot order or re-issue any debit cards until after we convert on May 1st. You may still fill out applications for a new card.
7) Beginning May 1st, if you use the FNBB Mobile Banking app, you will need to delete your current app on your phone and download and install the new app. The new app can only be downloaded on or after May 1st.
8) We will close early on Friday, April 28th at 4:00 PM and we will be closed on Saturday, April 29th. We will be open our normal hours and will be live on the new system Monday, May 1st.
Burleson Star Best of the Best Awards
January 26, 2017: Thank you, Burleson Star readers, for voting us back to back Best Bank and for voting Patsy Dumas Best Banker and Best Loan Officer!
New Year, New Core System!
January 13, 2017: We are excited to announce that we will be going online May 1st! More details to follow but check your statements soon!
New Moneyline Number:
August 1, 2016: Please note, our Moneyline number has changed. The new number is 1-866-498-2488.
The battle of Burleson High School versus Centennial High School is an annual football game between the two Burleson high schools and the winner receives "The Boot" trophy.